Sunday, January 19, 2014

Meet Our New Design Team Member: Cornelia

We have 3 new designers joining us and we're introducing one of them: Cornelia.



"It was my sister who got me into stamping about 3 years ago, but I got totally hooked a little over a year ago, when I started blogging. I went all out: took some classes, spent countless hours on the internet getting inspired and learning from all the skilled card-makers that are out there. I started dreaming about cards! My style is mainly CAS, but I like to experiment at times and dabble in different styles."

Please give Cornelia a warm welcome! We're very excited to have her on the team and she officially joins us tomorrow when we start Sketch Challenge #4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)