Thursday, April 16, 2015

{Spotlight Project} Deepti's Love for Roses Continues


Hello, friends! Deepti here and welcome to another spotlight feature. Today I am showcasing a Clean and Simple look with the rose stamp by paper piecing :)

So, here's a look at the finished card:



Here's a step-by-step photo tutorial:

STEP 1
I started out by stamping the sentiment in white pigment ink on a black card stock panel. I also marked a guidelines on the card base using this panel to stamp my roses.



STEP 2
I then stamped the roses along this guideline by masking the first stamped image and also going off the edge while stamping.



STEP 3
I took three patterned papers and stamped these roses and fussy cut them.



STEP 4
To finish the card, I adhered the rose and the sentiment panel over it with some foam adhesive.


Here's the finished card again:



That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try. Happy paper crafting!



Stamps Deepti used in today's project:

      


Blossom Overture is the February/March 2015 set in the STAMPlorations stamp club! We've got lots of perks, including free worldwide shipping, a free 4" by 6" stamp set sent every 3rd shipment (or immediately after signing up for the semi-annual subscription) and choice of 2 ARTplorations stencils ($10 value) in every stamp club package mailed out to subscribers! For more info and to sign up, click here.


Prize alert! Leave a comment in this post for an entry to our Spotlight Projects random drawing for April. We'll pick TWO (2) commenters to each win a $10 gift certificate or their choice of 1 ARTplorations stencil. We'll announce the winners on May 1!

18 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful! I love the paper-pieced roses! Great masking too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love paper piecing, but I don't think I've used it on a more detailed stamp like these roses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masking technique, love the idea and a beautiful sentiment too, a pretty creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautifully created, Deepti! Love the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tutorial... thank you !!!
    this card looks real stunning to me !!!
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the white stamping on the black. It really seems to make the roses stand out!! Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deepti is always stunning me with her fabulous designs and meticulous stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning card - and beautifully paper pieced.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you combined the sentiment with your beautiful roses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you stamped the sentiment in white and your roses are gorgeous, Deepti! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my, This is utter and complete gorgeousness!!! Love those roses!!!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)